Ski-Doo’s 2022 Summit SP makes it possible for a rider to ride longer, go further and push harder. It’s ultra-responsive to rider input for effortless handling, and packs instant power delivery for conquering intimidating mountain terrain.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC®
- High-quality HPG shock package
- RAS™ 3 front suspension with lightweight ski spindle and revised ski stopper
- tMotion™ rear suspension with ice scratchers
- E-TEC® SHOT™ starter available
- Deep-snow running boards with large openings
- Glove box with 4 L/1 gal of storage
- Low handlebar strap
- NEW standard with two sets of LinQ attachment points
- 4.5 in. digital display
- Smaller-diameter handlebar ends and handgrips
- DS 3 skis
- Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, eRAVE™
- Horsepower: 165
- Cylinders – Displacement: 2 – 849 cc
- Bore – Stroke: 82 mm – 80.4 mm
- Carburation: E-TEC® direct injection with additional booster injectors
- Fuel type – Octane: Premium unleaded – 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L/9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L/3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven clutch type: QRS Vent Plus
- Drive sprocket pitch: 73 mm/2.86 in.
- Dry weight: 208 kg/459 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,208 mm/122.4 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,080 to 1,110 mm / 42.5 to 43.7 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,395 mm / 54.9 in.
- Ski stance: 910 or 950 mm / 35.8 or 37.4 in.
- Track (Length x Width x Profile): PowderMax® II with FlexEdge™: 146 x 16 x 2.5 in.
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™
- Front suspension travel: 215 mm / 8.5 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear Shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Bodywork: Narrow design
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 3
- Seating: Deep snow
- Handlebar: Tapered U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Low grab handle
- Riser block height: 165 mm / 6.5 in.
- Starter: SHOT
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever / grips: Standard
- Gauge type: 4.5 in.digital display
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner – Carbide: Square 3/8 – 4 in.
- Bumpers (Front/Rear): Std / Std
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line